Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dove sei contadino Dario?

Allora 10 more days to go. And I'm telling myself not to panic because the truth was I hadn't found an organic farm to volunteer at! Arghhh. I contacted almost 8 farms and all of them replied to say they're tutto pieno (all full) in Settembre, save for a glimmer of hope from Dario who replied 2 weeks ago with 'Hi! You stile interested to came? Saluti, Dario' And my reply was 'Si si certamente!' asking him for info on how to go to his fattoria between Siena and Arezzo in Toscana.

Alas, he hadn't replied and time is ticking away. Should I just call him and say 'Ciao Dario! Madonna, perche non mi rispondi? Mi hai fatto paura!' (Why you don't reply? You made me scared!) To be kiasu, I also emailed this new farm near Firenze which needed help with their grape harvest. Hopefully someone will reply me soon or else we'll think of plan B!

No comments: