Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dario finalmente!

I woke up this morning groggy; my mind was conversing with me in italian - all I remembered were 'abbia', 'abbiamo parlato', ecc. Couldn't recall which stronzo was bugging me, probabilmente Luigi. F and I tried to dial Dario's tel again but got the weird non-tone. Desperate, F suggested we fax him but I told her let's give him the cut-off until domani. If he didn't revert by then, we'd move onto plan B - which is non existent yet, hahaha.

My faith paid off because just when I came back from buying teh halia from my favourite ma-ma man, an email popped up from il mio preferito contadino Daaarriiooo!!! "Ciao Carlyn, you stay in the house, principalmente cucinerremo cereali e legumi per le salse. Siamo vicini alle vendemmie. la fattoria è a Palazzuolo di Monte san savino (Arezzo) in Toscana. Da Arezzo ci sono treni per Monte San Savino e alle 13 p.m a Monte San Savino c'è il bas per Palazzuolo. Fammi sapere quando arrivi e vediamo dove andare a prendervi. Puoi anche chiamarmi sul cellulare. Saluti Dario"

Which means... 'we will be making sauces. we are near grape harvest. The farm is at Palazzuolo... From Arezzo there are trains to Monte S S and at 1pm, there's a bus to P. Let me know when you arrive and we'll see where to go and pick you. You can also call me on my cell.' YAYAYAYAYAYAY! *Cartwheels* *Backflips* Now we're all sorted!

No comments: