Monday, August 27, 2007

Dear Dario

Allora, 6 more days to go and still no contadino Dario! However today Bridget, the wwoof coordinator, emailed a list of farms who needed help in Settembre and Dario was on the list! Che scemo! I replied her saying I needed her help to get in touch with him and she then said she left a message on his machine *cross fingers*. The thing was I tried calling him twice but didn't get a familiar dial tone. Maybe he was mowed over by the cows or fell into his organic tofu-miso bucket?? Or choked on una fetta di panforte??

I had yet to pack but my mind was already feverishly working up a mental checklist of what to bring. Do I have room for my 3 pair of shoes, dictionario, guidebooks and Pecora? Shall I trim my hair? What clothes to pack?? Decisions, decisions! Shall I bring my favourite black short skirt and risk being pinched in the arse? *evil grin* Ooh lets!

No comments: