Monday, July 11, 2005

My horoscope says it all!

As some of you might know, I'm quite the sucker for Horoscopes and my July reading just proves my point! :)

CANCER
June21 - July21


Recently you've made some serious decisions (*no shit!*). Don't mistake problems that arise as an indication you've unbeen unwise (*hmmm...*). On the contrary, you must put certain issues from the past to rest, ideally before the demanding Saturn departs Cancer on 16 July (*my birthday!*). During its two years in your sign, you've faced challenges and learned a lot. You're now tougher and serious. So when changes come and offers appear, you examine them carefully then ask for more (*wow, i just asked M1 for free caller IDD and got it!). This is a new you, standing tall because of all you've accomplished. (*pat on my back - grin*)

Anyway the countdown has started and it's only 5 more days to flying off to Europe wonderland! Stay tuned folks!

No comments: