Thursday, June 30, 2005

Road Trip Ahead

Buon Giorno / Hola / Bonjour / Hello!

As you probably know, this blog is dedicated to my long summer break in Europe wonderland where I'm seeking answers for me, myself and carl - hence the blog namesake. At this point, I'm almost pissing in my pants about travelling solo (something which I have always wanted to do but lack the courage), so I thought why not put myself to the test and see if I'd survive to tell the tale!

Anyhow check out my tour du duty below and I welcome any tips, recommendations and advice for me. Feel free to join me halfway too! :)

16-21 July - London
21-25 July - Barcelona, Spain
25Jul - 3Aug - Ibiza, Balearic Isles
4- 9 August - Provence, South France
10- 21 August - Northern Italy - Turin, Milan, Lake Como, etc
21-31 Aug - First WWOOF farm - Casa Lanzarotti near Parma
1-17 Sept - Second WWOOF farm - Barbialla Nuova in Tuscany
17-29 Sept - Explore rest of Italy!
29 Sept - Fly off from Rome to London to Singapore!

No comments: