Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Gli uomini scari

I think I'm obessed with monitoring the dating site and studying the pattern that is developing here. The mean age was dragged down by a 69 year-old divorcee whom I quoted "have all my own teeth and hair and am ageing gracefully... I'm looking for a much younger, attractive, personable, intelligent lady who is a good conversationalist who might be willing to give me a child."

Another 45 year-old American said (IN CAPS AGAIN) "IS NON-FEARING, GENTLE, LOVING, BISEXUAL,CARING... LOOKING FOR MY ASIAN COMPANION WHO IS REAL,DOWN TO EARTH,SWEET,CLEAN,THOUGHTFUL AND SINCERE / YUMMY / LIKES TO COOK / KEEPS THINGS CLEAN / [ A GIVER - NOT A TAKER ] / ONE WHO NEVER EVER TALKS BACK AND IS ALWAYS KIND TO ME / WHO IS VERY FEMININE. I LOVE LONG HAIR / WHO IS A BIT SUBMISSIVE/ YOUNG THIN TO AVRG. BUILD / OPEN MINDED WILLING TO TRY ALLMOST ANYTHING ONCE / A LITTLE NAUGHTY / LIKES ADULT FUN / JUST A REALLY COOL ASIAN GIRL WHO IS FUN AND EASY TO HANG WITH AND TREATS HER MAN OOOOH SO GOOD!! MY ASIAN ANGEL." Dude. You need a slave.

Then there was the 53 year-old divorcee from Netherlands - "I'm looking for a representative, good looking, slim, feminine dressed Asian wife with a dark brown skin, short or long haired, between 2 and 8 feet."

Ok I'm really afraid to laugh because I think karma will bite me back in the arse. Somehow I feel sorry for a lot of them and at the same time for myself. What the fuck am I doing? Porca miseria. This is fucking pathetic. I'm pulling the plug.

1 comment:

Air said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.