Monday, October 15, 2007

Una ragazza sempre

Eversince I got back, I had been listening to Irene Grandi's greatest hits everyday - in the morning on the way to lavoro and on the way back on the crowded train. I could sing some of the songs already; my current preferita being 'La Tua Ragazza Sempre'. I laughed to myself whenever she sang 'nessuna è più bella di meeee' with such angst, conceit and vindication. Here are some of the lyrics:

tu credi ma non lo sai
che a me non me ne frega niente
tu credi che oramai
io sia la tua ragazza sempre
lasciami andare
segui il tuo cuore e arrivando alle stelle
prova a prendere quelle
nessuna è più bella di me
e non dirmi ti amo anche tu
dammi soltanto il tuo cuore
e niente di più

P.S: I've been addicted to Facebook lately too. Strangely I got about 7 friend requests from strangers (6 men and 1 woman) due to a rather unreal attractive foto di me. My friends all teased me about the fake cleavage, aiya sorry lah.

2 comments:

Eka said...

Ciao! I downloaded the song and become addicted as well. Hahaha :D

Carla said...

Ciao, si Irene Grandi's molto brava! I'll email you what are some of my favourites :)