Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Manifestation magic

I've been practising the Law of Manifestation quite often recently; starting with taxis. You know how sometimes it is near impossible to get a cab in S'pore, but after learning about the power of manifesting, I no longer fret. Instead I turn to the skies, focus my energy on visualising a cab, and voila it appeared in less than 5 mins! It has been successful the last few times to the amusement of friends.

The trick is to be:
1) as SPECIFIC as possible in your visualisation
2) be POSITIVE and 200% confident of the results (to the point of being almost cocky and do not have any doubts/sniggering thoughts)
3) and be THANKFUL! :)
For instead of saying 'please give me a cab', I'd say 'the cab is here in 5mins, thank you for it and so be it!' at the same time I'd visualise a blue cab with a green lit 'TAXI' sign and imagining it pulling up in front of me.

You can apply it to anything in your life - be it a partner, career, apartment, dream holiday, etc. But remember to apply the above rules. Everyone has the power to create and manifest - so start practising your manifestation muscle today! L has seen it worked a couple of times and is slowly manifesting his dream job. I've also just shared it with my younger cousin ZJ who is recovering from a sudden rare VKH eye disease. He's much better now but his vision was still a tad blurry. But he's showered with golden light and love, and in no time he'll be fine. I told him - 'you have the power to self-heal, just have faith!'

No comments: