Friday, May 25, 2007

Borsa in the Bag

Oggi e' il migliore giorno per me! Sta mattina ho scoperto che ho vinto la borsa di studio per studiare l'italiano l'anno prossimo! Which means I freakin' won the italian scholarship!!!!! Yipeeeeeeee!

When I got in the office this morning, I was greeted with an email from il professore "Dear Miss LKY, I am pleased to inform you that you have been granted the Italian Government Scholarship for a period of 3 months." WOW. You can imagine me having a Little Miss Sunshine moment, shrieking in delight hugging myself and screaming down the phone at my best mate F and then my partners, short of doing cartwheels and leaping outta window! Happiness turned to shock and relief, and I cried my eyes out with joy. Unbelieveable. Dream came true finalmente!

And it was only last week that I read my horoscope which advised: "Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly." - courtesy of German writer Franz Kafka. Hear hear. Let's pop the Lambrusco!

No comments: