Friday, September 05, 2008

Streak freak

Time flies and it's Settembre already! I can't imagine in less than a month, I'd be back in the Lion City (2 Oct to be exact). Sorry for being MIA recently because I was busy travelling on the weekend and too lazy to write on weekdays after classes (on top of writing in my diario). But anyway I have been studying hard and fortunatamente I did well for the month-end Agosto test, yay (26\ 30 not bad lah)! Now everyone is anticipating the test and final esame at the end of Settembre.

Classes went smoothly this week as we finished the chapter on la forma passiva. But trust me, this settimana wasn't passiva. Infatti we had a little avventura just yesterday evening after Daniela's lezione. I was walking up a quiet slope with 4 jap and taiwanese classmates - all girls - when this youngish guy stopped to ask us for directions. 'Scusate dove è l'università per stranieri?' Being so nice, I was about to reply when Margherita pulled me away from him and it occurred to me he had his bermudas down to his knee and was happily jerking his cock!

I was still too stunned to react but the other girls have stepped about 10m away. For a split second, my mind contemplated a couple of options - 1) ran away with the girls 2) retaliated and screamed all the practiced italian vulgarities at him. Guess what I did? :P I regained my composure in 2sec and poi starting cursing: 'Vaffanculo!? che stronzo?!!!! è piccolissimo!!! che schifo?! vaiiiii e moririiiieeee!!! (translated into 'Fuck u! Fucker! It's very small!!! So disgusting!! Go and die!!!!')

He was still grinning with his huge pene hanging down (ok it was really grande even at a relaxed state, don't ask me how long please!) but as I started to awake from my shock, he ran past our Daniela who was just starting on the slope and disappeared around the bend. We tried to look for him in the childcare school at the corner but couldn't so we called the carabinieri to lodge a report.

Daniela, being the fierce feminist that she is, was as worked up as me - 'è un violenzaaa! she said, but at the same time we were both laughing about me screaming all the italian parolaccia, instead of all the niceties they taught us in classe. Margherita said this was already the second time he has flashed her, and later we found out another girl has also seen him. Matto pervertito!

In any case, the carabineri took a good 20mins to show up and I attempted to describe him with the help of Margh. I could recall his full get-up -- green tee with white design, greyish bermudas with 2 string cords in front, short curlyish dark hair, dark eyes, huge cock. I joked to Luigi that if need be, I'd be happy to identify him among a row of suspects because I could recognise both his heads. Hahahahaha.

As a reward, we are off to Madonna's sold-out concerto tomorrow at Roma (we got great seats!!!) and then driving to Napoli for the weekend until Monday. The weekends in Settembre - as L dreaded - are already planned in advance, no time to waste, I also say.

No comments: