Saturday, July 28, 2007

Malosa Me

I fell sick last weekend, down with a sore throat, cough and fever - just as I was thinking to myself I hardly took a MC, perhaps once every 2 years. It could be the birthday rochers or the overdose of pork knuckles but perhaps it was my body telling me to slow down. The week had been hectic too; tasting after tasting at the same ristorante (I want to vomitare already from eating the same food!) and preparing for the upcoming cat photo exhibition next Tuesday.

Finalmente everything was in place and I was beaming with pride as the last of the 29 photos went up at The Moomba upstairs. Each cat peered back at me, their woogie furry faces captured in their feline resplendence. I really hoped that everyone'd like it as much as I did. A local newspaper expressed interest in reviewing it (stress!) while the national daily has confirmed listing it next Thursday. Hopefully through this simple shoestring-budget exercise, more people will look at animals especially strays in a different light and with a more sympathetic eye. Animals deserve a place in this world as much as humans.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

hope u r feeling better. Can't wait to seethe pic of the exhibition and wish i can be there! XXX