Sunday, January 27, 2008

Addios my bebe

I had an anxiety nightmare about my surgery. I dreamt I took some water and food before my surgery (which was restricted) and was wondering if I should inform the nurse. I jolted awake thinking it was so real and touched my left shoulder. Lipoma was still there, snugly under my skin. Tomorrow she'd be gone. Mmm, I'm having second thoughts and cold feet. Gulp. Banished all negativity!

Today I made another painful decision - I bid farewell to my bebe bolster, it was not as difficile as I imagined. She had served me well for 17 years and I needed to move on. My parents helped me to pick out her replacement last night at the megamall. I introduced the new bebe to the old and there were no hard feelings. At least not on my part. Old bebe looked terribly haggard - much like someone who had snorted too much coke and went crazy after gotten beaten up in a fight. After taking her mugshots, she was disposed of - as charged for unhygiene, misbehaviour and unorderly form. La vita continua. Addios, bebe! Ti amo tanto!

No comments: